Rather than having a large page full of endless Terms that no-one ever reads we have tried to keep this page quite concise and readable. Please take a moment to read through the points as they do form the basis of any contract we make with you.
1. The online quotation facility is a means for us to assess a project with regards to requirements and price. This quotation does not represent a binding contract until a final specification and deposit is received.
2. The final specification is a detailed and full account of the project. The specification may either include estimated or guaranteed costs, as agreed with the customer.
3. We understand that requirements may change, either during or after a project is completed, and are flexible on this matter. If minor changes are requested these will usually be completed as part of the original specification without additional charges. If the total modifications take longer than 1 hour to complete then they will be charged for at the current hourly rate.
4. Upon finalising a specification new clients will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost. This is to cover the costs we will incur in developing your project.
5. Upon satisfactory completion of a project all payments are due within 14 days. We may request for this to be paid before the project actually goes "live". If this is the case you will be shown a demo or preview of the project prior to payment.
6. Clients requiring on-going maintenance will not usually be required to pay in advance. Invoices will be sent at agreed intervals and must be settled within 14 days.
7. All work is owned by JP Productions until paid for by the client. We reserve the right to remove or delete any work until the client has paid in full.
8. Once full payment is received for a project the client then assumes ownership of all code and graphics for that web site. The client is free to modify the code or graphics on that web site only.
9. Under no circumstance may the client use the code or graphics created on their other, or other peoples, web sites. The client may not sell any of the work created by JP Productions.
10. All contracts are bound by the above terms and conditions which are subject to change at any time. It is the clients responsibility to check these terms on a regular basis and query any points they are not happy with.